RI Restaurants Roll Out Red Sox Nation Specials For World Series
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
What are the deals? Read on:
Red Sox Nation rations
10 Prime Steak & Sushi, located at 55 Pine Street, will honor pitcher Junichi Tazawa with the Tazawa Roll: BBQ eel, rice crisps, and Togarashi topped with yellowfin tuna, white tuna, avocado, scallion, and tempura flakes ($14.99). For more information or to make a reservation, call 401-453-BEEF (2333) or visit www.tenprimesteakandsushi.com.
At Luxe Burger Bar, located at 5 Memorial Boulevard, guests can pay homage to the ALCS MVP, Koji Uehara, with the Mushroom-Ramen Burger: a Gold Label burger with spicy sriracha aioli and baby arugula sandwiched between a mushroom-ramen bun. For more information or to make a reservation, call 401-621-5893 or visit www.luxeburgerbar.com.
Harry’s Bar & Burger, located at 121 North Main Street, will feature the Jacoby “Ells-berry” Shake with 888 blueberry vodka, lemon, and vanilla ice cream ($8.00). For more information, call 401-228-7437 or visit www.harrysbarburger.com.
At Rick’s Roadhouse, located at 370 Richmond Street, guests who purchase any Budweiser product on game nights will receive a Red Sox beard (one per person, while supplies last). Staff will also be wearing beards on game nights in assorted shapes and colors. For more information or reservations, call 401- 272-7675 or visit www.ricksroadhouseri.com.
- 10 Prime Steak & Sushi’s Corn & Tomato Fest Offers Summer Classics
- Don’t Miss: Rick’s Roadhouse Bacon & Bourbon Dinner
- Best Burgers in Rhode Island
- Design the Best Burger and Win $500
- NEW: Design the Best Burger in Providence and Win $500
- NEW: Providence Named 3rd Best Burger Town in US by Travel + Leisure
- NEW: Providence Named America’s Top Burger City—Travel + Leisure
- Rhode Islanders Compete For Creating Best New Burger
- Vote For Rhode Island’s Best New Burger at Luxe